Top 10 of 2014: Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2014
Firts of all, I want to wish a happy Christmas to everyone ho celebrates it, I hope everyone has a great day. Now, onto the business at hand.. There were so many swoony boys (and men) in books this year so this was a tough choice and even though I am never in doubt about my top 5, the other five were a little tougher to choose. Here they are:
10. Ethan Sullivan from Blood games by Chloe Neill
9. Owen Grayson from Black widow by Jennifer Estep
8. Bones from Up from the grave by Jeaniene Frost
7. Neely from Between the spark and the burn by April G. Tucholke
6. Morpheus from Unhinged by A.G. Howard
5. Daemon Black from Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4. Curran from Magic breaks by Ilona Andrews
3. Aaron Warner from Ignite me by Tahereh Mafi
2. Reyes Farrow from Seventh grave and no body by Darynda Jones
1. Trent Kalamack from The Witch with no name by Kim Harrison
Magnus Bane and Jace from City of heavenly fire by Cassandra Clare
Adam Hauptman from Night broken by Patricia Briggs
Tristan from Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen
Lon Butler from Banishing the dark by Jenn Bennett
Madoc Caruthers from Rival by Penelope Douglas
Who are your book boyfriends of 2014?
Has any of mine made your list?
Leave me a link in the comments.