Top Ten Tuesday (1) :Top Ten "Older" Books You Don't Want People To Forget About
1. The Host by Stephenie Meyer - I know there are many Twilight haters out there but you should really give this book a chance. I love the story, the characters and the writing and it is still in the top 5 of my favorite books of all time.
2. Sweep series by Cate Tiernan - I love every single book in this series. Everything is perfect, the heroine, the love interest,the story and I especially liked how Tiernan described the Wiccan world and brought it in the light.
3 Jellicoe road by Melina Marchetta - Everything this woman writes is amazing but this novel made the biggest impact on me. It blew me away.
4. Just listen by Sarah Dessen - I am a huge fan of music and I cant live without it so this novel was a must for me and it is my favorite out of all the books Dessen published.
5. Playing with fire by Gena Showalter . I love this two-book series ; it is funny, unique and interesting.
6.A great and terrible beauty by Libba Bray - The first book in the Gemma Doyle trilogy introduces us to the wonderful world Bray brought to life and it is written perfectly.
7. How to kill a rock star by Tiffanie DeBartolo - This is a heavy emotional read but one of the best love stories ever.
8. The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano - A must read.
9. Before I die by Jenny Downham - A very emotional read but with a great story .
10. The Thorn birds by Colleen McCullough - It has been years since I read this book with a forbidden romance but it stayed with me through the years. I fell in love with it .
What books you dont want people to forget?