10. Ethan Sullivan from Chicagoland vampires series by Chloe Neill.
Although I needed a little time to warm up to him, I took liking to him because he isnt a perfect character. He has many flaws but despite them all is a great person.
9. Curran from Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews. Roar.
8. Trent Kalamack from The Hollows by Kim Harrison. Through the last ten books we see him maturing and other, kind and loving sides of him. It doesnt hurt he is gorgeous ;) God, I hope Rachel ends up with him.
7. Shane Collins form Morganville vampires by Rachel Caine. I love him. Simple as that.
6. Bones from Night huntress series by Jeaniene Frost. British accent. Enough said.
5. Myrnin from Morganville vampires by Rachel Caine. His clothes and his irrationality and everything that comes out of his mouth makes him one of the best characters I got the chance to read about.
4. Jace from The mortal instruments series by Cassandra Clare. His sarcasm is yummy.
3. Hunter Niall from Sweep series by Cate Tiernan. A gorgeous, British, protective and loving guy with great magic ability. Morgan is a very lucky woman.
2. Tod Hudson from Soul screamers series by Rachel Vincent. I dont know what to say about him. I simply love him.
1. Daemon Black. I dont think I need to explain him to any one who read Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Gah.