The week of Top 10 of 2014 has come to an end and it is time for my final list. It has been great this week seeing which book others loved, who are their book boyfriends of 2014 or the prettiest book covers. Now it is time to show you what are the 10 books I am absolutely looking forward to in 2015 with a few honorable mentions because there are so many interesting books coming out next year.
10. Magic shifts by Ilona Andrews out August 4th 2015
9. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare out in September 2015
8. Throne of glass #4 by Sarah J. Maas out September 10th 2015
7. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard out February 10th 2015
6. Menagerie by Rachel Vincent out September 29th 2015
5. Never Never by Tarryn Fisher and Colleen Hoover out January 11th 2015
4. Eighth grave after dark by Darynda Jones out May 19th 2015
3. Ensnared by A.G. Howard out January 6th 2015
2. The Stars never rise by Rachel Vincent out June 9th 2015
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas out May 5th 2105
The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Veil by Chloe Neill
ReBorn by Ada Adams
Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost
Falling away by Penelope Douglas
Six of crows by Leigh Bardugo
Every last breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout
What are the books you are most excited for in 2015?
Are any of mine on your list?
Leave me a comment.