Top 10 of 2012: Top 10 Books I’m Looking Forward to in 2013
Today is the last day of top 10 of 2012 lists and it is about the books we most look forward to in 2013. There are a lot of books I cant Wait to read so it Was really hard to make this list bit I couldnt help myself so at the end of the post There will be a few other mentions that didnt make the list but I am really excited to read. So, here goes:
1. Ever-after by Kim Harrison
2. With all My soul by Rachel Vincent
3. Obsession and Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4. Fifth Grave past the light by Darynda Jones
5. Thief by Tarryn Fisher
6. House Rules by Chloe Neill
7. Boundless by Cynthia Hand
8. Up from the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
9. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
10. Clockwork princess by Cassandra Clare
There are also Requiem, Twice tempted, Unbreakable, Death,doom and detention, Through the Ever Night, Splintered, Stalked by Death, PODs, Sweet peril and the third book in Angel Creek series by Ada Adams.
Which books are you looking forward to the most?