četvrtak, 27. prosinca 2012.
Top 10 of 2012: Best Book Boyfriends of 2012
I was introduced to plenty of awesome and interesting boyfriend characters this year so it was hard to choose only 10 so there will be a few honorable mentions. But even though it was hard to choose there was never any doubts about who is my number one. So here goes:
1. Daemon Black from The Lux series (Onyx and Opal) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. Aiden St. Delphi from Covenant series ( Pure, Deity and Elixir) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
3. Zachary Moore from Shade series (Shine) by Jeri Smith-Ready
4. Tod Hudson from Soul screamers series (Before I wake) by Rachel Vincent
5. Jace Wayland from The Mortal instruments series (City of lost souls) by Cassandra Clare
6. Four from Divergent series (Insurgent) by Veronica Roth
7. Reyes Farrow from Charley Davidson series ( Third grave dead ahead & Fourth grave beneath my feet) from Darynda Jones
8. Terrible from Downside ghosts series (Chasing magic) by Stacia Kane
9.Ethan Sullivan from Chicagoland vampires ( Biting cold) by Chloe Neill
10. Reyn from Immortal beloved series (Eternally yours) by Cate Tiernan
There are also Perry from Under the never sky, Simon from Wallbanger, Gabriel from Nice girls dont bite their neighbours, Shane from Morganville vampires Sebastian from Angel Creek series...